The world is full of so many amazing wonders that are thankfully documented by photographers for our viewing pleasure. Differences in geography, climate, flora and fauna create a diverse world filled with breathtaking natural wonders like pink lakes, brightly colored flower fields, majestic canyons and mountain ranges, and several other places you'd never believe actually exist!
We've collected 21 pictures of these unbelievable wonders, including a few which are not entirely natural, but were made with the help of human interference. These pictures do a great job of highlighting why traveling truly is one of the best forms of recreation. Just looking at them will let your mind wander to faraway places that you could one day see in person!
21. Wisteria Flower Tunnel, Japan
20. Fields of Tea, China
19. Tianzi Mountains, China
18. Hang Son Doong, the world's largest cave, Vietnam
17. Naica Mine, Mexico
16. Tulip Fields, the Netherlands
15. Tunnel of Love, Ukraine
14. Hitachi Seaside Park, Japan
13. Street in Bonn, Germany
12. Takinoue Park, Japan
11. Lake Retba, Senegal
10. Canola Flower Fields, China
9. Mendenhall Ice Caves, Alaska
8. Salar de Uyuni, the world's largest salt flat, Bolivia
7. Zhangye Danxia Landform, China
6. Bamboo Forest, Kyoto, Japan
5. Red Beach, China
4. Lake Hillier, Australia
3. Mount Roraima, Venezuela
2. Antelope Canyon, U.S.
1. Black Forest, Germany